In the era of inventions and technology development, it is highly important to be able to present yourself properly, in a favorable light. Especially when it comes to showing your creativity and artistic skills. The nowadays world offers various solutions how to catch viewers’ attention and attract customers, and one of the best-known is the Internet. Using the World Wide Web, you can create a stunning advertisement for your projects, expand your audience and raise income with the help of appealing WordPress themes for artists or custom designs. Want to know how it works? Let’s dive into research.
How to build an inspiring art studio online?
- At first, choose the direction you want to develop your skills in. It may be an art gallery, artist portfolio, web-design, interior decoration etc. If you have doubts and want to concern yourself with a creative profession, take some classes in the photo school or visit the professional art studio.
- Try to imagine the design you enjoy. It’s well-known that working on something you like is a source of positive emotions and job satisfaction that will influence the materials quality and your clients’ mood. If you have enough time – draw the simple sketch to better understand what you need.
- After that, find out which features are essential, secondary and advantageous. For example, if you are going to start an art blog, there is no need to add an appointment booking plugin, but an eye-catching gallery script will be mission-critical.
- When you already know what to pay attention to, it’s time to pick up the suitable theme for WordPress according to the desired design elements. Actually, you may use any platform you like, but WordPress is a web-development leader, as it is of high-quality and easy in use.
- And, at last, check out the live demos under each template to make the final decision. They are available by the links below each template description in this collection, so you will have an opportunity to see every detail in action and try the themes in advance.
Now, you know how to set up a creative website without any great effort. So, why wait? Let’s bounce over to the shortlist of 10 top-rated artists WordPress themes!
Simplicity & Style – Art Studio WordPress Theme
As you can see, this template has a sober-colored design with minimal style and convenient structure. It is complemented with a useful calendar, flexible commenting system, drop-down elements and various social options. Besides, it will inspire your clients with the Parallax scrolling effect, top-notch media library, performance optimization, and revolution slider.
Creative Gallery Responsive WordPress Theme
The template features powerful visual design, fully-fledged project pages, and easy installation. It will be suitable for both novice users and experienced web-developers, thanks to its easy installation. It can be used as a blog or gallery, so you will be able to combine these two site types in order to attract new clients and share your experience.
Front-Rank Museum Theme for WordPress
This theme is powered by the famous drag-and-drop page builder also known as a visual composer that will help you to customize your website without even touching its code. Just move any element to another place and the code will be changed, so you won’t need programming education. Also, you will have an opportunity to present your museum page properly using an awe-inspiring revolution slider.
Archeology Museum Website WordPress Template
The template is notable for its powerful design, ease of use, convenient administrator panel, and multiple theme options included. It has plenty of custom widgets, page and post meta options that will help you to quickly optimize the theme and adjust it to your needs. In addition, this design is translation ready, so it will be suitable for international projects.
Handmade Blog Ecwid-Ready WordPress Template
This template is a real catch for bloggers and handmade artists because it is ready for blogging projects and fully-featured. Beyond that, the theme is Ecwid-ready, so you will have an opportunity to turn your handmade blog into an online store. Also, it is search engine optimized, fully responsive, Retina-ready, cross-browser compatible, and easy to install.
Elegant Minimalist Portfolio WordPress Template
The theme has a clean responsive design that will easily adjust to any screen size – from PCs to handheld devices. It is fully editable, so you will set up your site using its advanced admin panel hand over fist. Besides, it has the .po/.mo files included, that means that your website will be ready for translations.
Stunning Artist Gallery & Museum WordPress Template
This template features user-friendly navigation with a convenient drop-down menu, social options, and valid documentation with the detailed instructions inside. It has Google products integration, so you will be able to implement all the popular web fonts and the famous Google map. In addition, the theme has a powerful media library that goes together with the inspiring animation effects: Parallax and the background video.
Artist Portfolio & Photo Gallery Responsive WordPress Theme
This artist portfolio features user-centric administrator panel, optimized source code, and long-term support by the professional provider’s team. It is not only fully responsive but also Retina-ready, search engine optimized, cross-browser and Ecwid compatible, quick to install, and easy to use. Beyond that, it has two essential web forms in the package: contact and search forms.
Photo-Studio Eye-Catching WordPress Theme
This template goes together with an in-depth documentation that will show you all traps and pitfalls of web-design. The theme will impress your clients and followers with its perfect animation including Parallax, background video, and lazy load effects. Moreover, you will have an opportunity to solve all the issues with the help of the competent support team that is available round-the-clock in the online chat.
Art & Culture Fully-Featured WordPress Template
This theme goes together with different post formats, Google fonts integration, visual page builder, and unlimited color options. It is complemented with the useful multi-functional admin panel and Ecwid-ready pages, so you will easily edit your site and quickly add an online store. Moreover, this template has a portfolio WordPress custom post type, so you will be able to show your creativity to the whole world in a few clicks.
Now, you know how the best ready-made art & culture templates look like. Don’t keep putting it off and choose the design immediately, as your rivals are already in play’. Look through the free TemplateMonster eBook “SEO Best Practices For a WordPress Blog Post” to learn more about the search engine optimization and keep a lookout for new information!
Last Updated on by Vairo Kremanis